Ka-Pow Eyes



I'll admit it, I'm an eyelash fiend. Having worn up to 3 pairs at one time (cringe) I have now realized the importance of not only gaining thickness from lashes but length and curl too.

I've been a big fan of Katy Perry's lashes since they were released, only ever wearing her Oh My! lashes for nights out because of their thickness and fit on my eyes. 

But I have a new eyelash crush, Ka-Pow is from the new line of eyelashes from Eylure & Katy Perry that feature lashes with different colours ranging from a beautiful emerald green to the ones I have, purple mixed with black lashes. I chose these because of my eye colour which I think should be a big decision when choosing coloured lashes. I just can't imagine blue lashes with my blue eyes. 

The Ka-Pow lashes are long, thick and the perfect partner for a night out in Newcastle. For my completed look I went for my favourite eyeshadow palette at the moment, the Urban Decay Ammo 2 Palette and went for the paler shades to create a brightening effect from the inner corner and a little bit of the purple to match the lashes. 

I love how these lashes look on and even better they're re usable so I think I'll be turning to these beauties for the next few nights out.










You can get your hands on these lashes from Lookfantastic


15 comments:

  1. The lashes look great on you darling! xx

    www.charissarae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. In love with them now. xxx

      Delete
  2. They look gorgeous, I was recently sent the ka-ching pair and they are gorgeouss!

    Jamie-Lee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The green ones are lovely aren't they. Bet they look gorgeous on xx

      Delete
  3. Wow your eyes look amazing! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. They are aren't they. Highly recommend them xx

      Delete
  5. These look so nice. I've been in desperate need of "natural" falsies, these look perfect


    www.bronkyy.blogspot.co.uk

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah these are perfect then. I can't recommend them enough :) xx

      Delete
  6. Those eyelashes look amazing!

    Emilie xx

    emiliethehackett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they have them in green and blue too. They're stunning. well worth a purchase xx

      Delete
  7. These are WOW! and your eyes are gorgoeus! x

    ReplyDelete