March Glossybox




Well, it's March, I can't believe it. Feels like yesterday when we were bringing in the new year. But here we are, Glossybox number 3 of 2013 and it's a good one. Trust me.

So this month we're invited to 'Get City Chic' with GlossyBox, featuring 5 products as well as the 'My Little Traveling Book' which features 13 destinations around the world that they recommend you visit. Not only that, they even list the best shops, restaurants and tourist spots that are a must see. As well as some super cute stickers for you to put on your passport etc. 

The products in this Glossybox are made to take you from the office to the bar in just 5 steps. I can see exactly what they mean, these products are handbag essentials and will definitely get you fresh for a drink after work. 




1. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant

This is a product I've been dying to try. I've only ever heard good things about Elizabeth Arden and this Eight Hour Skin Cream definitely lives up to that reputation. You don't need a lot of this when using it because the cream is quite dense, however once rubbed into my hands my skin feels soft and velvet. Made to be a hard working product you can use this on skin, for shaping brows, soothing dry hands and moisturising chapped lips as well as working on softening cuticles and nourishing nails. Miracle product.

2. Nails Inc St James 

I Love Nails Inc. Always have, always will. So when I saw the little bottle of this postbox red nail polish I was so happy. I love red nail polish, it's so classic and I can't wait to put this colour on.

3. Juicy Couture, Couture La La 

This is the fragrance to get you in the mood for a drink for sure. I've never smelt a Juicy Couture fragrance before and I really like this one. I'm always changing my perfume as I get older and this one would definitely be one to suit where I am right now. It's fresh and clean smelling using floral fragrances blended with woody and musky base notes that give it a long lasting result.

4. Tresemme Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray

This is amazing! I'm in such desperate need of a hairspray that doesn't leave my hair smelling like hairspray. Do you know what I mean? It doesn't leave you with that hard hair finish either, it lightly mists over and adds a soft but hard working hold to your hair, perfect for waves or curls. This is going to be put straight into my traveling make up bag for when I'm out and about.

5. Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics Lip Blush

Saving the best until last, this is such  cute baby pink colour that very much suits the rest of the colours I go for on my lips. A slightly creamy texture, this lips stain promises to moisturise your lips with a blend of Beeswax and Ceresin wax that also provides a super smooth application.

If you haven't signed up to Glossybox already, then I highly recommend you do



14 comments:

  1. How cute are those stickers?! I love using Elizabeth arden creme too, it really does help :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stickers are amazing. They're going to be all over my passport. Yeah I'min love with it so far. Thanks for checking my blog out :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I received the same box this month!, definitely one of the best ones!

    Www.bronkyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah defo, loving the brands in this box xxx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous box. I tried out the Eight-hour cream and had to buy the full-size product! It's so versatile and it works.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mums borrowed/stolen mine lol she loves Elizabeth Arden :) Such a good product xx

      Delete
  4. I really need to sign up to Glossy Box, they always look so great!

    Also, I am having a small giveaway and would LOVE for you to enter here
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Entered. Love the giveaway. really unique. Fingers crossed

      xxx

      Delete
  5. Love your posts on Glossybox. It's like opening it by myself. Definately need to sign up as well.


    www.chareemag.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You really do, it's like christmas every month :) You never know what you're going to get either which is exciting

      xx

      Delete
  6. Do you not like the nails inc? I think the perfume will be something I use as a one off. But it's nice to have smelled it as i wouldn't have normally stopped to smell it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just received my box today and it's so different to yours, I think I prefer mine but I'd swap my Samphoo for your nails inc nail varnish, that would make it perfect! :)
    www.tinybirdtoldme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey lovely, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Absolutely love your blog!

    wearmorecolour.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks really good! I want to get a beauty box but still deciding on which one - some of them are very hit and miss but this looks like a good selection of brands!

    Love Zoe x

    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete