Rose Gold Strappies

Strappy sandal heels have come into fashion and they've hit me with a bang. From the likes of Rihanna wearing an array of this type of footwear I have quickly become obsessed and have been searching for the perfect pair since the new year.

I think I've found that pair now!!

I've fallen in love with these Ruby Suedette Metallic Strap Peeptoe Heels from Boohoo.

Not too high but not too small of a heel either, these beautiful shoes are my new favourites. Metallic straps teamed with a suede body mean that they are versatile enough to suit any wardrobe colour choice. 











Have you tried a style like this yet?

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow they're gorgeous! Great choice.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Stunning without being too over the top.

    Love Em @ Whatemloves.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete