Royal Botanical Gardens

Never one to normally stray away from the safety of nude, basic nails I finally plucked up the courage to wear some colour on my nails with one of my favourites from the new collection for spring from Nails Inc

 Royal Botanical Gardens is a creamy, opaque mint shade that always reminds me of weather getting warmer and flowers finally showing their faces. 

 After two coats this gorgeous polish was ready to be showcased, a beautiful warm mint shade that certainly got noticed by the eagle eyed beauty lovers in the office. You can get this super cute polish from Lookfantastic.







5 comments:

  1. beautiful shade :) So excited because Nails Inc is finally opening here in SA!

    http://completedisbelief.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me you're nails are acrylics, if not I think I have nail envy! This shade is lovely, may have to purchase it soon.

    Glad I stumbled across your blog
    Beth xxx
    bethany-mariex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're glue ons :( having a month without them now as they've totally ruined them. no more gorgeous nail colours until april :( xxx

      Delete