Argan Oil Hair Care



For a while now the focus for my hair has been to get it back in full health so that it can grow long and strong in the next year. So as well as investing in some amazing hair masks and hair oils, I've also decided that my daily hair care needs to be involved too to get the best results. 

So when I saw these Shampoo & Conditioners for JUST 99P each in Home Bargains, I literally couldn't help myself.

Anything with argan oil on I will give a go on, made famous by Moroccanoil, Argan oil protects and repairs damaged hair with it's naturally hair loving properties. Not only are these two purse loving, but they really do leave your hair looking healthy and super soft, I even had to show Elliot how soft it was, he was pretty impressed for a boy.

So I think that for the New Year you should go treat yourself on this splurge-proof hair care from Home Bargains. 





1 comment:

  1. I got this shampoo and hated it.
    My hair though has been bleached a few times, I've always put hot oils or masks on to get it soft again. I saw this and like you was like "oooh" because I'd heard so much about argan oil and how it was good for the hair... then I used it and my hair felt like straw after just one use, even though I was using conditioner with it - not that one.

    I tried it a few more times and every time my hair felt worse and worse, even more so than just after I'd bleached it. Took ages after I stopped using it to feel nice again. :(

    ReplyDelete