TMI Tag

Are you ready to read too much information about me?  Brace yourself. 
1: What are you wearing?  My dressing gown, I'm always in this when I'm not at work. Who can be bothered to sit around in normal clothes when they're catching up on trash TV.
2: Ever been in love? Yes, I'm in love right now.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Too many. People can be cruel. 
4: How tall are you? 5'7'' I think. 
5: How much do you weigh? ooo cheeky, so not airing this.
6: Any tattoos? No, but maybe one day. When I'm brave enough.
7: Any piercings? Nope, I used to have my ears pierce but they've healed over now.
8: OTP?  Jay Z & Beyonce, hope these 2 never break up.
9: Favourite Show? Breaking Bad.*bitch*
10: Favourite bands? ooo not sure about bands but I love Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and Kanye :)
11: Something you miss? Long vacations, I need some sun!
12: Favourite song? We Found Love by Rihanna. Obsessed
13: How old are you? 21
14: Zodiac sign? Taurus
15: Quality you look for in a partner? They have to make me laugh even when I'm not around them
17: Favourite actor? Jennifer Lawrence. Everyone loves her but my god, she is just hilarious.
16: Favourite Quote? oo tough one. Maybe something like 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' very appropriate for life atm I'd say.
18: Favourite colour? This changes all the time but atm it's red. But like a deep red.
19: Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood but mostly soft.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? I'm so strange, but in the shower. Feels like everything washes away in there.
21: How long does it take you to shower? could be 5 minutes, could be 20. Just depends on the maintenance that's required.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?Well I like to watch TV while I get ready, but I can get ready in 30 minutes if I concentrate.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?  With my sister yeah.
24: Turn on? Tartan, Pizza and obvs the BF
25: Turn off? Insects, scary movies and bad smells.
26: The reason I joined Blogger? I loved reading blogs like The Londoner and Charissarae so I wanted to get in on the action. 
27: Fears? Being in a car crash. I'm a great passenger :/
28: Last thing that made you cry? The night before my driving test, I got overwhelmed and had a little sob.
29: Last time you said you loved someone?  Last night.
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name?  It's just my name and my blogs about beauty and all things beautiful in life.
31: Last book you read? Shame. Fifty Shades.
32: The book you’re currently reading?  None, embarrassing really. I want to get a hold of the hunger games though.
33: Last show you watched? Keeping up with the Kardashians. guilty pleasure.
34: Last person you talked to? John, my lift to work :)
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My BF = best friend and more <3
36: Favourite food? Pizza. hands down and everyone knows it lol
37: Place you want to visit? New York
38: Last place you were? Venice was my last little trip away
39: Do you have a crush? Yeah and he's one hot Geordie
40: Last time you kissed someone? Sunday.
41: Last time you were insulted? Friday night. Again, people are cruel.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Ooo probs lemon or lime. Something a bit sour.
43: What instruments do you play? None.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My Big Ben charm on my Pandora. A gift from Elliot after our trip to London.
45: Last sport you played? Sport?... haha
46: Last song you sang? Lana Del Rey - Young & Beautiful, it is stuck in my head atm.
47: Favourite chat up line? Feels this *feels cardigan or dress* that's girlfriend material. So cheesy
48: Have you ever used it? No, no chat up line has ever been used seriously.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Me and my two best girls went for our weekly catchup, with dinner out and lots of chatting about work etc. 
50: Who should answer these questions next?  If you read my blog you should definitely do a post like this, it's quite fun.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I loved this, it was so much fun! Totally with you on the sport one too lol. Silly question :P x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete