Urban Decay Naked 3 - Christmas Look





Now, I'm not the most skilled with a make up brush but I thought that seeing as I am in the possession of the very gorgeous Naked 3, I would take a jab in the dark at pulling together some looks, starting with something a little festive. 





For this look I prepped the eyes with the Original Primer Potion all over the lid and under the lash line. I find this is an essential move with this palette as some of the metallic shades are hard to transfer otherwise. 

I then went straight in and covered my lid with the copper/rose Trick, using the thicker end of the brush to really layer it up and add the shimmer I wanted for this look. 

I then took the smaller Crease end of the make up brush and added a touch of Dust to the inner corners of my eyes. This is one of my favourite eyeshadow tricks because it instantly adds light to your eyes.

To add some depth and texture to this look I took the deepest shade from the Naked 3 palette, Blackheart, and blended it into my crease from the outer corner. 

To take the harshness away from the bold colour of Trick, I took Strange, the lightest shade in the palette, and used it to blend out Trick towards my brows.

Finishing with some Miss Eylure lashes and a coating of Soap & Glory Thick & Fast, the look is complete.


3 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous look! :)

    Danniella x | www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't decide if I want to get this palette or not, but the look you did with it is beautiful! I really like those lashes too!

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the naked 3 love your look thanks for giving me an idea!!!

    ReplyDelete