Friday Favourites #30

Ooo this weeks Friday Favourites has really got me excited for warmer weather!

I spotted this dress on Topshop when I was doing my weekly check of the New In section and knew it was my new main feature on here. They had a gorgeous pink off-the-shoulder version of this, but it was so beautiful that it's already sold out. Boo.
 Oh well, this green version is just as beautiful and I love the idea of this with bright pink lips. Inviting in the colour! This would be a great outfit for maybe a day at the races or a wedding. 



1. TOPSHOP Stand Out Flower Prom Dress
2. River Island Black Ankle Strap Pointed Court Shoes
3. Missguided Fida Patent Box Clutch Bag
4. Lime Crime Velvetine in Pink Velvet
5. ASOS House of Holland Nails by Elegant Touch in Royal Explosion

5 comments:

  1. The idea for the mani is super cool!

    Lu,
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pumps look like they might stand a decent chance of being comfortable! Love the shade of the dress. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adore that bag! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this dress! I love the color and pattern

    ReplyDelete