Panama Hatty's

If you love Mexican food then you are going to love this post.

Panama Hatty's has been one of my favourite restaurants for years now, so when the girls called me up for a catch up there was only one place to go. I brought Elliot along as he has never experienced how good the food here is before.



The first reason to love this place is the cocktails. They have always been a main reason to venture out so far and tonight we went hard on well, the hard stuff. 

The second reason being the food. For a starter we opted for nachos and cheesy garlic bread all shared between us.





For mains there was a mixture of meaty delights for the carnivores and a veggie option for me that didn't disappoint.



Rack Ribs for Elliot




Chimichanga for Rachel




And both Sophie and I had fajitas, hers chicken, mine vegetable.


Ooo and for my favourite course Elliot, Sophie and myself went for the indulgent Melted Chocolate Fudge Cake and Rachel had the Cheesecake with summer berries.




Best thing of all, as a Natwest current account holder, they had sent me out a Tastecard as part of their advantages scheme. So as an avid eater outer, I was chuffed to discover that Panama Hatty's were indeed involved in the scheme with a 2 for 1 offer. So if you too have had a Tastecard sent out to you, then there's even more reason to get your hungry bum over to this Mexican haven... if the food pics above weren't enough to convince you. 


3 comments:

  1. The food looks amazing, my mouth is watering haha. And you've gotta love somewhere that does good cocktails :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks absolutely delicious! :D I am really craving nachos right now!
    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That food looks amaaaazing! Where is this place?!
    Bea x

    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete