Rimmel Stay Matte Primer Review

Oo yes! Another Primer for me to try. 



I love a good primer and this one from Rimmel really works. I'm not a fan of silicone based primers AT ALL. They make my skin feel rubbery and yes, pores a
re softened, but at the cost of my make up in a few hours I don't really see how they can be classed as Primers at all. 

Anyway, rant over, this Stay Matte Primer from Rimmel is lovely. It goes on very much like a moisturiser and settles into the skin fast. It leaves your skin shine free and ready for your application of make up. 
 I've been using this for a week now and I'm really pleased that I picked it up. It's definitely going to be a staple in my daily beauty routine, that is until another handsome looking primer catches my eye. 



10 comments:

  1. I have a review on it too. I noticed it works different with different based products (oil, water...) but loving it with the ones it actually works with!! Can't wait to read more primer reviews :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a CC cream and it really works with that. You can't wear anything heavy under bb or cc creams and this does the job. Glad you liked using it xx

      Delete
  2. I personally am not much of a fan of silicon stuff too. It's a love and hate relationship. This one sounds good! :) x

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I just find with silicon based primers that they leave make up blotchy and it rubs off far too easy too. xxx

      Delete
  3. I have never tried a primer but now I'm thinking I should.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth a try for sure, it'll work well in summer x

      Delete
  4. This looks great! I've never used a primer until recently and wanted to try some other ones so may have to give this one a go now!!


    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the world of primers! It's a fascinating place! I hope you find a few you like using xx

      Delete
  5. I'm just getting to know this product and I'm loving it so far - have only tried a few primers and haven't 'got them', but this one I seem to get on with. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know what you mean, some are really heavy duty but this works for those who like something a little lighter. xx

      Delete