The Happy List Tag




Over the last few months I have needed a lot of strong people around me to really keep me going. But in the long term I think there are certain things that you have to do to make yourself happy and I thought I would list the things that make me happy, hopefully giving yourselves a reminder of what makes you smile.

1. My other half
2. My friends
3. My Family
4. Pets (or any animal wanting a cuddle)
5. Blogging
6. My independence
7. Baking/Cooking
8. Buying gifts
9. Pizza
10. Music
11. Pamper sessions
12. F.R.I.E.N.D.S
13. Make up
14. Girly catch ups
15. The beach
16. New perfumes
17. Staffordshire Oatcakes
18. Chocolate/cake/anything naughty
19. Driving
20. Reading blogs/watching youtubers
21. Summer
22. Fresh bed sheets
23. Shopping
24. Flowers
25. Sunny Weather
26. Anything free (scrounger)
27. Getting surprises in the post
28. Spring cleaning
29. Finding the perfect dress/shoes
30. Primark

 Now go forth and collate your own The Happy List Tag

9 comments:

  1. Great list :) It made me happy just reading your list. I would add CoFFEE ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's great to hear. Haha yeah that's a good choice! xx

      Delete
  2. You should make a 'The Happy List' tag so that others can write their happy list too! Might help spread the joy a bit haha :D lovely post, especially loving 'my independence'
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that primark made the list. I hear ya!
    Hope you're well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Primark is a happy place for my bank account.

      Yeah I'm good thanks, hope you're doing ok too. Keep checking back at Beauty Rambles to see what you're up to :)

      Beka xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely list! We should enjoy the small things in life more :) xx

    http://lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this list! I think I may make my own, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this list ^^

    ReplyDelete