Clinique Moisturising Lotion & Glamour



I love a good freebie and Glamour have been right on the mark with their last 2 issues. Firstly with the Eyeko Liquid Liner and now this beautiful Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion

New to the Clinique skincare family, this Moisturising Lotion claims to help strengthen your skin's natural moisture barrier to leave you with a 'soft, springy' and 'healthy-looking glow'. It also promises for all day hydration, which it really does!

It's smooth, light and feels lovely on my skin. I've been wearing this under my make up for the past week and it's great. My skin looks better and brighter, it also feels genuinely moisturised too rather than just leaving a layer like some other moisturisers do.

I've also noticed that since using this moisturiser, I haven't had any dry skin on my problem areas (mainly my nose). Which is actually quite incredible, as no moisturiser has ever completed this mission before.

So all in all, I'm very impressed. I would definitely purchase this and you should definitely try out this sample with Glamour. 



4 comments:

  1. Good review!! Thanks for sharing xx
    http://www.chocochipchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had my eye on this lovely!
    http://rebekahmaryx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete