e.l.f Coral Matte Lipstick Pencil Review



I'm sure a lot of us out there are transitioning from winter to summer make up at the moment and one of the biggest changes I've noticed when people watching is that colour is creeping in, especially with lipsticks. 

I've noticed that my taste in lipstick has gone from berry and red shades to corals and pinks. My first purchase being from e.l.f with a coral matte lip pencil that I couldn't resist when I saw it online!







It's super creamy, really pigmented and a lovely light coral that will only be the start of my coral obsession this summer I'm sure. 






It's so girly and so pretty, I want to wear it everyday. It's not too in your face either so you can wear it during the day. I have fallen in love with e.l.f cosmetics recently and this is just one of the reasons why. 

The matte lip colour pencils are great because they give great colour, precision and they're cheap.. at just £3.95!!!

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely colour, really suits you! Nude lips don't suit me :-( <3

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. It's such a pretty colour and an absolute bargain! Might be having a sneaky online purchase haha!
    Laura x FloraLoo Two

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I know, I love all of these pencils. xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, this colour looks lovely on you! I have this in the could Mauve and I love it. Shall try this one with my next purchase!
    I followed you on bloglovin, hopefully you could take a peek at my blog?! :)
    Rachel @ Amor of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that colour on you! :)

    ReplyDelete