Just for £5



I love finding a good bargain. I scroll through the internet, on twitter and bloglovin, and always come across something new.

Just for £5 is an online retail store that sells every for.. well just £5! 

Which I think is incredible.

I love this cream dress, it's smart but also feminine. This would look great in the office or just for a lunch with the girls.It has simple pleats across the torso that follows through to the skirt and it even comes with a patent black belt, meaning that this dress is even more of a bargain than I first thought.





It's well worth getting yourself on to Just for £5, you might just find some wardrobe fillers. I've got my eye on this floral dress.




4 comments:

  1. Woooww! This dress is pretty!!

    xoxo

    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely doesn't look like it was only a fiver! I'm having a browse of the site now, hopefully I'll find something as awesome for me! :)

    Milly

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty dress and i can't believe it was only a fiver! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's incredibly cheap! Such a cute dress.

    Ali | http://lilaclipstick.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete