L'Oreal BB Powder Review


L'Oreal BB Powder in Light - Beauty Reviews on Beka's Beauty. UK Beauty Blog


As you may have seen, I have loved BB and CC creams for so long now. So when I saw a  Nude Magique BB powder I was overwhelmingly keen. What could this powder offer that my normal Rimmel Stay Matte powder couldn't?

Well, a lot now that I've done my research...

This powder goes above and beyond the call of duty for powders. With a 5 in 1 formula, you can expect a 'light coverage, velvet feel, 8 hour non drying mattifying finish, shine free and fresh looking skin' according to the blurb. 

UK Beauty Blog. L'Oreal BB Powder in light review

Beka's Beauty - L'Oreal BB powder review in Light. UK Beauty Blog

L'Oreal BB Cream Powder review. Beka's Beauty - UK Beauty Blog

L'Oreal BB Powder review from Beka's Beauty. UK Beauty Blog

My verdict after a few weeks of use -  it's lovely. It certainly delivers on the velvet feel element as my skin feels so soft even hours after us. I wouldn't say my skin felt fresher and I haven't noticed a lot of the shine free element of this, but overall I kind of would recommend this. It's the perfect colour for paler skin for one and for me, just how soft my skin goes with this is amazing. It's really, really soft - trust me.

I think if you live your bb/cc creams then this is perfect. But I'm not sure I'd rush to repurchase this as double the price of my usual/staple powder. 

7 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a BB powder, what a clever concept! Dying to try this out now :) x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I hadn't either. I love using products like this x

      Delete
  2. The number one thing a powder has to do for me is stop shine, so if it's not so great at that I think I'll give it a miss - much as I love the idea of it, I don't think it's for me!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. i thought that too, it might just be because I have slightly oily skin. x

      Delete
  3. I'm terrified of powder after it just getting dry and flakey on my skin, however this could be my cure :}

    Life in a Northern Town

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I don't think this will leave your skin looking like that. Fingers crossed x

      Delete
  4. This looks gorgeous! I will definitely be popping this into my basket next time i'm on the prowl in Boots :p

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete