Mason Jar Heaven



If, like me, you have slightly got carried away with lusting after Mason Jars from seeing thousands of nice drinks being served in them. Then this post will be of serious interest to you. 

I was just strolling around Home Bargains, as you do, when I saw these amazing Mason Jars from across the shop. I literally couldn't believe how nice they were and at a lovely 69p, who was I to argue with and immediately got myself the pink and clear jars. 





How nice are they? They come with a pretty, striped straw too which just added fuel to the fire. 





You can also get them in blue, so I think from now on me & Elliot will be drinking everything from his and hers mason jars! 

10 comments:

  1. Ah I love Mason Jars, what great value! I definitely need to try and snap these up! x
    lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, think I'm going to get some more to put my make up brushes in x

      Delete
  2. Wow that's a bargain! Lovely looking drinks.

    Dahlia x
    http://summerintrigue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I am deffo taking a trip to home bargains x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I became obsessed with these after my son Mason was born (naturally!) I got some from america with Mason printed on them and I store my brushes in one, there's some in his room, we have some that are like wine glasses ...we've gone a bit crazy but they are so versatile!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they. That's cute that you've filled your house with them because of your son. Might have to get myself some of those wine glass ones you mentioned x

      Delete
  5. Wow these are gorgeous. I'm heading to home bargains tomorrow hoping to find some sun lotion so will be in the lookout for these, hope they have them in my local store. Thanks for the heads up xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they have them. They're so pretty xx

      Delete