Mint Floral Nails


I have let my nail art game down over the last few months, so I decided that I would start up again with the help of a nail colour wheel and nail art dotter from eBay. 

My first project I knew would be something to do with flowers. So I picked 3 colours, set aside some time and got down to some serious nail art.

For this I used Barry M, Ciate Pillow Fight and Rimmel. 




Starting with Pillow Fight for a base.




I then took my dotter, drew an X with my Rimmel and then made a star to get neat petals all the way around. 




Finishing with a yellow dot for the middle of the flowers and a slick of a clear top coat. 




And there you have it, super summery nails in 3 easy steps. Not a bad start I reckon.



4 comments:

  1. Aww these are so cute and perfect for summer - thanks for the inspiration :)

    Helen x

    http://treasureeverymoment01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cute Beka - love the purple you used for the base!

    Eve & Faye x
    The Sugar Spun Sisters | A blog about clothes, cosmetics and coeliac disease.

    Take a look at our latest post - how to make your own DIY floral crown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! I always want to do cute nail art things but I'm just totally useless at it haha! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous nails - so summery! If only I had a steady enough hand to do that... x

    www.summerintrigue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete