Motivate Me Monday

This week I've needed a little bit more inspiration than most to get eating healthy. I did make a vegetable soup with my new blender (which was amazing) but then I got a bit ill with a sore throat; and we all know what happens when you're feeling under the weather... binging happens. 

So my pillar of inspiration today came from the Daily Mail. I kind of love Vicky from Geordie Shore. Her transformation is fabulous and she's stunning. I also love her attitude towards life, she's a girl that will speak her mind and she's definitely somebody I'd get on with. So this week, love her or hate her, Vicky Pattison is my Motivate Me Monday inspiration. Her 7 Day Slim has been on my wish list for a while now, the more pictures I see of her on Instagram, the more I want it. I think I'll be purchasing this soon.










4 comments:

  1. I've been trying to eat healthy,too! We can do it :)
    www.beautyblogmark.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks incredible doesn't she! Can't believe how different she looks, such an inspiration
    Bea x
    As Seen By Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky has done amazingly well and I don't know what her 7 day plan entails but I'd recommend that you do a sensible weight loss plan which you can follow for a long period of time... that way it gives you more chance of keeping it off! I've been doing slimming world since September 2013 and I've lost 4.5 stone so far :) xx

    Jade x
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a good inspiration to become more healthy, i need this motivation :) x

    ReplyDelete