#NationalLipstickDay



I love days like this! 

I think every girl loves lipstick, whether it be a sexy red, pretty pink or subtle nude, there are so many options, colours and finishes out there for everybody. 

My personal favourite brand is MAC, and I think a lot of people will agree with me. 

MAC's lipsticks are mid band in price, they aren't the type of thing you just pick up in boots and pop in your basket like other brands. However, when you find that perfect fit at the MAC counter, it's just magic. I find myself going from the deep tones of Hang Up to a shade thats so wearable, like Creme Cup, I could wear it to anywhere. 

My personal favourite from MAC is an oldie but a goodie. I own both of Nicki Minaj's Viva Glam lipsticks and love them both, but my favourite has to be the original. It's absolutely stunning, with the prettiest shade of pink I've ever seen, its so glamorous but still sexy. I've enjoyed wearing this to concerts, parties and nights out; and I don't plan on putting it away just yet. 





Do you have a favourite lipstick that you've always loved?

Happy National Lipstick Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment