Friday Favourites #39

I do love a good monochrome outfit and believe that every girl should have at least one in her wardrobe. This checked shift dress from Missguided is just gorgeous and I got the inspiration to add this to my Friday Favourites from one of my favourite bloggers, Charissarae. She's really come into her own as a fashion bloggers and I could really see her rocking this in one of her posts. You should head over and check out her blog, its so beautiful. 



1. Missguided Merita Shirt Detail Checked Shift Dress
2. Chockers Suzie Wedges
3. TOPSHOP Freckle Pencil in Forever Young
4. Asos Mini Stud Satchel Bag
5. Regal Rose NYX Black Shard Semi Precious Silver Plated Necklace

1 comment:

  1. Great items, I love them all! The dress and the bag are so cute :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get the chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete