Why I've Been Quiet...

If you read my blog a lot you may have noticed that I've been away for a while.

I could say it was writers block or bloggers block, but I think I just needed to step back and think about my blog a little more.

I'm on Bloglovin' pretty much every day and this is where I started to notice that a few bloggers were experiencing the same blogging blues that I was getting. I start questioning why I was writing? Were my posts looking how I wanted them to? And the answer was no.

Posting every day had left me burnt out, because balancing a full time job and a blog 5 days a week is bloody hard work. So I decided to take a break, make some notes, enjoy other blogs and think about how I want my blog to be.

So from now on, there will be less posts but more heart and effort. I want my passion for photography to shine through and my love of all things beauty to remain an enjoyable part of my past time. I'm really looking forward to taking more time on my blog and I hope all of you who read my blog will enjoy the change.

Have you experienced this feeling before?


4 comments:

  1. I had a blogger break for a while, it's good to regathering your thoughts and think about where you want your blog to head xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah exactly. We all love writing but I think sometimes we forget why we're doing it x

      Delete
  2. I think it happens to everyone at some point. There are times where you feel so creatively fulfilled....and other times when blogging feels like an obligation. Stepping back and thinking things over is a great thing sometimes.

    <3

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon. You're right and I'm so glad I did take a break x

      Delete