Review: Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs




I have grown up loving fresh, floral perfumes. With my first few coming from christmas and birthday presents, introducing me to the likes of Tommy Girl, the DKNY apple and even... a Katie Price Besotted. I think every young girl grows up with these types of scents and as an adult, my choices have come from these experiences.

Thierry Muglar Alien sits firmly on my dressing table as the best fragrance for fancy occasions or when I want to be remembered; Nicki Minaj's debut fragrance Pink Friday was also a favourite for a while, I am a big fan of Nicki and when she released this I just had to have it and most recently... Daisy Dream from Marc Jacobs has entered the frame.

I've had the other Daisies before and loved them, so I've enjoyed returning to this designer fragrance with it's gorgeous baby blue, white and gold packaging and a bottle that makes any table looks beautiful.

As for the scent, it contains top notes from Blackberry, Fresh Grapefruit and Succulent Pear; with a heart of Jasmine, Lychee and Blue Wisteria and base notes of White Woods, Musks and Coconut Water. However, my nose is not that advanced and although I can't pick out what White Woods smells like exactly, I know that this scent is gorgeous.

It's light, zingy and the perfect fragrance for daytime wear as its not over facing in the slightest. I challenge anyone to try this out and not like it. It's a refreshing change to the distinct scent of Alien and doesn't fall too far from where the original Daisy first started for Marc Jacobs.

I got my Daisy Dream from Boots for £35 as a treat to myself. Next on my list is Nicki Minaj's Onika!







2 comments:

  1. Ah this is on my wishlist! Love all the Marc Jacobs scents, and the bottle is so cutee. xx

    Pretty Little Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to fall in love with this scent! It's so different to anything I usually wear :) great post lovely!

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete