Modesty


The second nude lipstick to arrive at my home and again, I love it. FML, lipstick addiction is a real thing ok! 
Modesty is a slightly deeper nude, with more of a pink finish that Shy Girl had. As a Crème Sheen lipstick, they are packed with colour but also don’t dry out your lips like matte lipsticks do, so I’ve alternating between this and Shy Girl as part of my daily lipstick routine! 




My MAC collection continues to grow, I just wish it was easier to fund! 
What do you think of Modesty?

10 comments:

  1. I love Modesty it's such a gorgeous shade, it really suits you! I got Yash the other day, that's such a gorgeous nude as well but more on the brown side of the nude scale! x
    http://www.lucindafreya.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucinda. Ooo I'll have to go check that out, love brown nudes too x

      Delete
  2. I literally just bought this the other day! I adore it, so wearable x


    Lizzie's Corner Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo what a pretty shade x

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely shade :-)

    Tasha - sincereblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very pretty! I need to try those MAC lipsticks soon!

    lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's to fellow lippie addicts!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooove this colour. Tabla is another brown colour that looks great!

    www.browneyedbooty.com

    ReplyDelete