Starkers



Apologies for the state of this lipstick, but as you can see it has been very well used since I got my hands on it. 
I had always walked into Selfridges and immediately gone to the MAC counter, always bypassing everything else to get my hands on a new shade.
 However, on this particular day I must have been feeling quite adventurous as I stopped by Illamasque to see what they had on offer. As I had never owned anything from them before, I quickly asked for a little help in choosing a nude lipstick. 
 After sampling pretty much they’re entire Nude collection all over my hand, I put my money towards Starkers







I love it! Like, obsessively love it! It’s probably the most I have ever worn a lipstick in my make up wearing history. 
Its formula is creamy and the colour is quite possibly the most perfect nude ever! I wear it all the time too as it never dries my lips out and suits both the pale and tanned version of myself! 

 I have my eye on Buff next and I’d have to say I’m a true Illamasque convert!

2 comments:

  1. I think I have this in my collection well I hope I do it looks lovely, it really suits you, I oove a nude lipstick xx

    ReplyDelete