Four Mini Holiday Hits



I loooooove my nail polishes! I actually need to find a new storage box for them all so if you have any good links for nice storage ideas, please send them over 

Anyway, back to my post. I got this cute little set from my friend Rachel for Christmas and I absolutely love it. I've always loved the Mini sets that OPI does and this Mariah Carey Mini Holiday Hits set is filled with gorgeous shades that will look great throughout the year, not just for the festive season. 

It contains Visions of Love (deep red), Warm Me Up (metallic bronze), Wondrous Star (gold and black glitter) and All Sparkly And Gold (all gold glitter). My favourite is definitely Wondrous Star, I have never owned a nail polish like this before and it looks gorgeous over any colour, especially nude. 

Have you tried any of the OPI Mini Sets before? 


1 comment:

  1. I love these and I agree these would look great all year round! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete