The Lash Edit - London



I have loved false lashes for a very long time now and I have become quite familiar with the process of putting them on. Going from the first Girls Aloud collection, wearing my Cheryl's to every night out, I have since then branched out and wear a wide variety of lashes. Including this gorgeous London trio I got given to me as a stocking filler from Elliot this Christmas. 

I love how different the three styles are, with the top set being perfect for date night when you want a bit more dazzle, the middle set that are perfect for adding a bit more glam to your day and the bottom set that I love wearing for those days where I really want my eyes to stand out. 

As with almost all Eylure lashes, they fit my eyes perfectly and with the glue that's provided, go on so easily too. I tend to use tweezers when putting on my lashes as it really helps stick them down. 

I have my eye on the Paris set next as those styles really appeal to me too. 

Have you tried any of these lashes yet? 



1 comment:

  1. Love this little set, I used to be obsessed with the Cheryl lashes! :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete