True Love with NYX







Can you tell that I love lipsticks yet?

I've really liked NYX as a brand for a while now after trying out another of their lipsticks at the Pro Beauty event in Manchester a few years ago. So it came as no surprise that when these landed in my hand I was going to find them irresistible too. 

Yes, another gift from Elliot (he obviously knows me well) this trio of True Love Butter Lipsticks is ideal for those days where you don't want to go overboard with your make up but still want to feel like you've made an effort. As for the 'butter' element of these lipsticks, they're super creamy, glide on and show no sign of ever drying out my lips when I wear them all day at work. 

Really impressed by this little set and it's perfect for somebody you know that has a love for all things lipstick.







2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours! I've got NYX Butter Lipstick in Hunk which is a favourite of mine, can't wait to pick up some others.

    Kate | themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with NYX. The matte lipstick in whipped caviar is a holy grail product! and I recently discovered the matte lip creams. omggggg.


    www.skintagainbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete