We Are Tea


I have always hated tea. 

It's been difficult to explain to the many British tea lovers out there, but for me, tea literally made me gag. I don't know what it was that did it but I just could not stomach the stuff. 

However, that is now a thing of the past. 

 We Are Tea has transformed my view on tea and I can't get enough of the stuff. There's no weird after taste and I actually look forward to having tea time now. 

Daintea is a slimming tea that tastes amazing. I like to have one of these in the morning and then again around half 3. They help to curb my appetite and give me a bit more energy just in time for the gym after work. 

I also got to try the Moroccan Mint Green tea which is lovely for those times you need something to just perk you up. It's very refreshing and I like to have a cup on those nights where I'm resting from the gym. 

And lastly, Serenitea is something I bought to settle myself before bed. I go through stages where getting to sleep is somewhat of a task, I get riddled with nightmares and even have to sleep with the light on just to settle. So I bought this in the hope that it would help and if I'm totally honest it has helped a little bit. I do feel calmer and I think that's a combination of the ingredients and also the time I take out to just sit in bed with a warm cup of tea. 

I'm really enjoying exploring the We Are Tea range and I'm definitely going to be a repeat buyer of this brand, especially the Daintea tea bags. 

Have you tried We Are Tea before?




No comments:

Post a Comment