Get To Know Me

Get to know me. Beka's Beauty. Manchester Beauty Blog


1.Thing you cannot leave the house without: Probably my phone and card

2.Favorite brand of makeup: MAC


3.Favorite Flowers: Roses. So cliche, but I love them


4.Fav clothing stores: ASOS, Primark & Missguided


5.Fav perfume: Alien by Thierry Muglar


6.Heels or flats: Ooo it depends on the occasion, I can't choose


7.What do you do for a living?: SEO executive


8.Fav colours: Changes all the time but at the moment it's burgundy

9.Do you drink energy drinks?: No, they taste disgusting

10.Do you drink juice?: Yeah, I love orange juice.


11.Do you like swimming?: I do yeah, just need to go more often


12.Do you eat fries with a fork?: depends on whether I'm in a picky or fancy mood


13.Whats your fav moisturizer?: I really like the MAC Prep & Prime Illuminating Cream


14.Do you want to get married later on in life?: Yeah


15.Do you get mad easily?:Not really, I like to stay out of anything confrontational tbh


16.Are you into ghost hunting?: Nope


17.Any phobias?: Spiders, small spaces and heights


18.Do you bite your nails?: Well, I am a recovering nail biter 


19.Have you ever had a near death experience?: No


20.Do you drink coffee? Yeah, I love a morning coffee.

2 comments:

  1. I too am a recovering nail biter! And I love that picture - it is so true.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts! I need to finish mine, I stupidly committed to 50 facts and it's taking a while!
    I don't like energy drinks either, I think people look really unattractive drinking them too!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete