Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - Introduction




The excitement I had when I received this package from Lookfantastic was beyond my control, when I cut through the cardboard to find one of the most sought after beauty products of the year!



The Urban Decay Naked 3 palette was available to pre-order a few weeks ago and I just couldn't help myself, and it seems a lot of other bloggers felt the same way.

Containing 12 never before seen shades, all with a beautiful rose tinted finish, this Urban Decay palette sets itself apart from its predecessors. 








I cannot wait to try a few looks for this out over the next few blog posts, plus the double ended brush and quad of primer potions will be a great help too. 





Have you managed to get your hands on the Naked 3 yet? Or is this on your xmas wishlist?



7 comments:

  1. Well that indeed was a lovely suprise! I love both lookfantastic and urban decay I also love the look of this pallete! So so pretty!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the rose hues they've used this time. Definitely worth getting even if you have the naked 1 & 2 xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a gorgeous looking palette :) Can't wait to try it! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely worth it. I can't stop staring at it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you can't. Hope you get one soon if not for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!! It's so beautiful, I bet the colours are stunning on you.

    Love Zoe x
    Face Value Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab post I'm so envious! this palette looks gorgeous!
    Definitely on my christmas wish list :)

    fiona-sarah.blogspot.co.uk

    Fiona-Sarah xoxo

    ReplyDelete