Clinique Clarifying Lotion



I'm really getting into my Clinique at the moment.

This is the 3rd product Ive ever tried of theirs and I'm thoroughly enjoying the results I get from using them. 

The Clinique Clarifying Lotion is a Stage 3 skincare product from the Oily Combination range. 




I clean my face, dab some of this lotion onto a cotton wool pad and circulate gently onto my skin. It's amazing how much make up is left on your skin even after having washed it. This Clarifying Lotion also leaves my skin feeling fresh and light too. Which is definitely what you want after sitting in a stuffy office like I do every day. It's the little things in life eh?


I would definitely recommend investing in Clinique for your skin care regime. They have some amazing formulas that have always worked for my skin, it always improves my blemishes and dry skin when I use them and I don't think I'll be trading for another brand for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Clinique seems to be the brand that works best for my skin in terms of skin care! A lot of thought certainly goes into their products and I always see great results! Great post on one of the best toner products on the market:)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used Clinique, but it seems really nice :)

    Love,Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete