Loveable Luxuries Palette from Primark




I love Primark, for many many reasons. 

But one of the main reasons I love Primark, is that it always surprises me. I always find something that I didn't go in there for.. and it's never an expensive tangent either. 

So my bonus buy this time round was the Loveable Luxuries Eye Palette for a whopping... £2.50! 

It has 8 very pretty, very girly and summery shades within them ranging from a vibrant glittery purple to a cool, angelic green. Considering this was £2.50, the quality of these are lovely too. They go on really well and blend beautifully. Really pleased with this and how cute is the packaging?


















4 comments:

  1. How cute is that! For £2.50! Amazing!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the glittery purple!! What a bargain :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, yeah I would have been surprised to find that in my local Primark too! Looks really interesting for the price, will need to hunt it down I think. :)

    kittyblackadder.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these look amazing, haven't found any in my local store probably need to go into the bigger city centre one & 2.50, you just can't go wrong xxxx

    ReplyDelete