e.l.f Cosmetics Los Cabos Baked Bronzer Review



I can't wait to go on holiday and get my skin all tanned. I think we can all agree that after a fews years of no sunbathing, we can go a little stir crazy. That is exactly how I'm feeling this year and I need to get myself on a plane to somewhere magnificently sunny, pronto. 

So when I received this item within the Mystery collection from e.l.f cosmetics, I was more than chuffed. 





The Los Cabos Bronzer has everything that you would want from a bronzer. It's got great pigment, with a burnt tan shade that will suit any sunny glow. As well as being slightly shimmery, which will look perfect on your cheeks and collar bones for contouring. I can't wait to give this bronzer a proper use once my tan is through. 


4 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks lovely! It's going to look amazing with a tan :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's such a beautiful bronzer, it's a lovely shade.

    Dahlia x
    www.summerintrigue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! From the pictures it looks a little shimmery, which I usually try to avoid but this one actually doesn't look that bad!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should try there baked eyeshadows!
    mermaids-and-makeup.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete