Friday Favourites #38

I think I have a problem...

A serious, Kimono problem! Every design, cut and fringe; I must have in my wardrobe. This one especially!

I was innocently looking on SheInside (as you do), and a 40% off Kimono banner popped up! It was like fate was tempting me to take a look. So I did. And I found this gorgeous floral, fringed kimono in a lovely navy shade. I would love to wear this with a white dress and these gorgeous plimsolls from Flossy. It's so summery and laid-back. I've really fallen for this! 

Can pay day come around any sooner! 





1. Tobi Deep In Love Sweetheart Dress
2. SheInside Navy Short Sleeve Floral Tassle Loose Kimono
3. Orelia Geo Charm Fine Multi-Row Necklace
4. Paul & Joe Lipstick in Pret-a-Porter
5. Flossy Rioja White Floral Plimsoll

2 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous, not sure i could personally put it off though! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that lipstick and necklace! They're beautiful x

    I followed you via Bloglovin and GFC, so I won't miss any posts :)

    Love,Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete