New Year With Firework Nails



So I've been growing my nails for a while now with Renunail from Lookfantastic & I've also just received some gorgeous polishes in my Ciate Mini Mani Advent Calendar, so I was feeling creative and decided to team up some of the polishes and create a nail look worthy of bringing in 2014.




The first step involved the Nailtiques Formula 1, which is great for nails that are flexible and brittle like mine are at the moment. This acted as the perfect base coat for this look.






Then it was time for colour, opting for a classic pillar box red called Boudoir, I added just one layer of this to get the coverage I wanted. Much credit to Ciate's formulas.




Then with my chosen nail, I added the Ciate Speed Coat and poured on Miss Mistletoe, a beautiful, warm glitter of reds, golds and pinks. Messy business, but worth it for the pay off. I sealed in the glitter with the same Speet Coat and applied a layer onto the rest of my nails too. 







There we have it, super sparkly, firework inspired nails! Just in time for New Year!!

Happy New Year everyone! 
A year of blogging has flown by and I have loved it! 




1 comment:

  1. These look so lovely! Perfect for New Year!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete