Primark Beauty Buys




Today I was a little bit naughty and headed off to one of my favourite shopping havens for some retail therapy.

Primark is my one stop shop for casual wear, jewellery and, as I've most recently discovered, some beauty finds too. 

I picked up these 3 on my journey in and out of the aisles of Christmas shoppers and I love them. 







This Nail Polish Correction pen will come in handy in the new year, I've been growing my nails with Renunail so they are nearly ready for a slick of nail polish. And as I'm not too good with a nail polish brush, my mistakes I make will be worry free with this pen.






With my nails growing I also need to keep on top of them looking neat and tidy, so when I spotted this 6 way Nail Buffer for just a pound on Primark's shelves I couldn't resist. 





And finally, this time of year is the time when make up can be super glittery and over the top, so these multicolour gems will come in handy for those New Years looks I'll be trying out. 


Have you had any beauty finds in Primark recently? Let me know :)

1 comment:

  1. I need one of these corrector pens will be so handy! Great post.

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete