e.l.f Lip Stain Review






When I first decided I was going to dye my hair blonde, one of the many images of inspiration that I always thought of was of a blonde model wearing a dark lip stain. It looked gothic but glamorous. I wasn't expecting such a finish with Crimson Crush. I thought it would be brighter and well, more orange in pigment. I love this lip stain though, it was a little hard to keep up the same amount of stain going onto the lip as it kept drying out, but once persevered with, comes out looking pretty great.







And at only £2.95 who can argue with that. e.l.f cosmetics also have this lip stain in 3 other colours, I have my eye on Nude Nectar next.

2 comments:

  1. You're gorgeous and this shade looks amaaaazing on you!! I would love to try a few of this, will definitely pick up this shade too as its right up my street.
    Katherine Rosie | UK Beauty Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super pretty color, I've thought of trying these but I always think they would be like the NYC one's which are kind of drying on the lips after a while.

    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & Tumblr

    ReplyDelete