Bulk Powders - Protein Smoothie



After starting a new gym routine, I quickly learned that I needed to add something extra into my diet to keep my energy up as I was really flagging. 
 Introducing the Complete High Protein Smoothie from Bulk Powders. 



 Yep – that’s a Strawberry Smoothie that’s high in protein and contains real fruit pieces!
The fast absorbing protein aids in recovery once I have finished my workout or works great in the morning if I need to shoot off to work. This protein packed smoothie contains amino acids that are vital when you are working your muscles, with a combination of cardio and weights being incorporated into my daily workout, this smoothie has been warmly welcomed!
 The naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants in the fruit pieces and powder also provide you with energy and health benefits that can be quickly absorbed – not to mention that it’s delicious!
 Worlds apart from your standard Protein Shake, this smoothie offers you something that feels a little more natural into your routine. The strawberry flavour is something I really look forward to once I’ve finished my workout and even after just a week of drinking this I feel more energised. 
You can get the Complete High Protein Smoothie in Strawberry and Blueberry – yum!



1 comment:

  1. Oh I am always looking for a nice tasting protein, will definitely have a look at this
    xxx
    http://labeau.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete