Elle + Benefit Push Up Liner



I’m a bit late to the Benefit party aren’t I?
Nethertheless I will proceed with this blog post in high hopes that somebody will enjoy it. 
As I walked into my local corner shop for some much needed chocolate, I came across the new edition of Glamour and with it… the Benefit Push Up Liner!
A lot of bloggers had raved this product so I was really keen to try it. My first thoughts were ‘what the hell’! because this liner looks a bit weird and complicated for me. So the first time I picked it up and pushed up the liner, I immediately placed it back in my beauty drawer… guilty as charged! 
 However, I decided to sit down with it and really give it a go – in the name of beauty research.
I didn't like it at all! I'm sorry, but I just couldn't work it. I love my liquid liner too much and this was a bit too much faff for 6.30 in the morning! It just dragged across my skin, leaving a blotchy black mess in it's wake. It might work well for people who blend their liner but this is not for those who like something a bit sleeker. I really wanted to like this product but you can't like everything!
What are your thoughts on the liner? Have I missed a trick?

3 comments:

  1. Aww this is fab, I have been wanting to try it for ages after so many bloggers have posted about it. Will definitely try it from here first now :) xxx
    http://labeau.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. was just considering buying it. probably wont now. or maybe ill get this magazine to try it out first. xxx

    www.lizzieroseblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd probably be the same, I love a good liquid liner! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete