Christmas with The Body Shop


Oh gosh, is it really only a month until Christmas!?!
How did that creep up on us? 
Over the last week I’ve managed to order 80% of presents for my nearest and dearest online (I refuse to take on the Christmas shoppers), but I love the little treats out there that you can always partner with main presents – especially if they’re beauty related!
 Everyone knows The Body Shop and has most likely owned an item or two, so they know that when they unwrap something from renowned ‘smellies’ company, they are in for something special. 
I have a few items that I picked up that I think would make great Stocking Fillers or little gifts for your Secret Santa.

This Frosted Cranberry Body Polish reminds me so much of cranberry sauce that always gets served up at Christmas dinner. As it's a polish, you're treated to some pretty amazing exfoliation when you use this. 


This little tub of Vanilla Lip Balm gorgeousness hasn't left my side since I got it. It tastes just like vanilla ice-cream, leaves a lovely subtle shine on your lips whilst ensuring they are protected against the cold, winter weather. Elliot told me it reminded him of 'school custard' which meant nothing to me, but if you were a lover of this... then this is perfect for you.


I'm not really a hand cream kinda girl but recently, with the winter being extra cold and my office not being warm at all, I have found much comfort in using this Glazed Apple Hand Cream. It has a lovely, light scent and it doesn't leave you with that greasy feeling that has put me off hand creams in the past. Definitely a great stocking filler!


This lip stain is both subtle and easy to use - plus how nice is that packaging! This would be a great present for somebody a bit younger in your family who's just getting into their make up. It's not too over the top and the colour is really natural. 


Then I met this little guy... I think he might be related to another famous penguin called Monty, but this cutie is here to help you get clean in the shower. I haven't yet used him for that as he is sitting quite snug with my other teddies!

1 comment:

  1. The body shop always have gorgeous products in this time of year! I got some bits from the glazed apple range but really want to try the vanilla brulee too! That penguin just looks too adorable too.

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete