Shy Girl


Black Friday ruined me and my bank account! 
As soon as I saw the 20% off code for Selfridges, I headed straight over, typed in MAC and the rest in a blur… 
Shy Girl arrived at my door 3 days later and I’m in love! I am really quite fond of nude lipsticks at the moment and this was just one of 2 nude lippies I’d bought from Selfridges… *addict*




From the Crème Sheen family, this lipstick is a really soft ‘coral beige’ and boy is it impressive! It looks absolutely gorgeous on and I just can’t get enough of it! I wear it to work as well as when I’m out and about – it doesn’t budge one bit! 
What did you all end up purchasing on Black Friday? (Too much in my case!)

12 comments:

  1. Lovely colour - MAC are great!

    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I have a list of colours I want next :P xx

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty!! Mac does some amazing lipsticks! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up- Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this a couple of months ago and its one of my favorites Really suits you xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour is gorgeous! I need more mac lipsticks in my life :(


    May // Drops of Brandy

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I LOVE the natural look! I recently acquired "heroine" Mac lipstick. It is a purple shade, and it is absolutely gorgeous! This might me something really nice with your complexion

    Alhana
    http://ibelievesoidid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heroine is gorgeous, I have a post about it http://bekasbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/heroine.html it's so gorgeous isn't it!

      Thanks Alhana xx

      Delete