Friday Favourites #37

I haven't done a Friday Favourites for 2 months now! I've missed it!

I've been struggling to find a decent platform to create them on when I'm on my MAC, so if any of you have any tips then send them over. I'm currently using SketchBookExpress. 

So I've been looking a lot on TopShop recently and I think it's because the styles they have currently are very much up my street. They have a lot of the stuff I wouldn't ever pull off but I've spotted quite a few items I'd like to add to my wardrobe including this gorgeous Paisley Print Robe, which I think is actually meant to be for bed time, but I love it. I can see this being both dressed up like the look I've put together or dressed down with a white cami and jeans. It's such a staple piece and I want it in my life so bad! 

Maybe once my MOT is over and done with next month, I'll treat myself :)




1. TOPSHOP Paisley Print Robe
2. TOPSHOP Lace Panel Bodycon Dress
3. Oasis Heart Mixed Chain Gold Bracelet
4. ASOS Hamilton Heeled Sandals
5. Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
6. TOPSHOP Nails in Myth




1 comment:

  1. Love that robe! If it was nearer christmas it would definitely be on my list

    Jade x
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete