Bottle Green


Well my nail biting has been in full swing recently. I have no idea why but growing my nails has been a real struggle recently, maybe it's the stress of Christmas shopping...

These Elegant Touch Bottle Green nails were on offer in Superdrug and I couldn't resist. I also got a gorgeous creamy coral set as well that I'm going to pop on when these pop off. 

They were a tad too long for me to start with so a bit of filing was necessary, but that was easy enough and I also avoided using the sticky tabs that come in these packs as, well, it's as effective as sticking them on with blue tac...utterly useless!

So yeah, these nails are gorgeous! They are a lovely shape and the colour is very festive for this time of year! I can see myself adding a bitor glitter to these in a week or so.




1 comment:

  1. I've always been scared of trying nails like these, but they look so great on you! I might have to try it out!
    Xo,
    Nidia
    From www.musingsofnidia.com

    ReplyDelete