Magnifibres

So as some of you will know, I love false lashes. Big ones, little ones and even colourful ones (like my recent venture with Katy Perry), but in all honesty I've given up wearing them everyday now, it's just too much fuss.

This is where Magnifibres comes into play, I've had this product for about a week now and I really love them. Easy to use, you simply apply one later of mascara, then use the wand to apply the fibres like you would mascara and finish with another layer of mascara. Voila!! Longer, thicker lashes in under a minute. Love it! My new beauty miracle product.

You can get these from Beauty Expert

Have you tried Magnifibres before?



















8 comments:

  1. Have to buy this now!!!

    www.bronkyy.blogspot.co.uk


    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! Looking good, so fluttery :)

    prettylittleus

    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god I need this!! I'm so useless at applying falsies so this is a life saver.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are amazing. I use them everyday now. well worth the money xxx

      Delete
  4. I didn't know you could get something like this! That's amazing! So much less chew than using fakeys.

    www.amodernminute.co.uk
    Amy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found your blog and I love it! i really wanna try this. I love fake lashes but they are so much work. Your eyelashes look amazing and looks like it takes no time at all.xx

    welcometokissandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Rena. It honestly is amazing, if you want longer lashes everyday its a miracle worker. Takes about a minute of extra time as appose to 5 for when I'm applying eyelashes.

      xx

      Delete