Percy & Reed Shampoo - Glamour Mag Freebie


When traveling I tend to read a fair bit, not books per say, but the coveted glossy mags are always in my sights and this time was no different. Its not like I would have avoided Glamour (it is one of my favourite magazines) but the fact that they had a Percy & Reed freebie attached to it made me literally reach over somebody just to grab a copy.

In mine I got the Really Rather Radiant Colour & Shine Shampoo. I've tried Percy & Reed before and have absolutely loved their hair care. Firstly the smell is enough to make me want to shout about it from the rooftops (apparently Adam Reed is quite the connoisseur with fragrances). This shampoo goes a long way, you don't need to use a lot to feel the benefit. Working it through your roots to tips to build up the light lather and releasing the gorgeous smell.

I love this Percy & Reed shampoo because it leaves my hair shiny, healthy and vibrant again. The raspberry oil is the magic ingredient behind the shine whilst pro vitamin B5 adds the strength back too.

I couldn't recommend this product as well as any other Percy & Reed product more. Grab this gorgeous shampoo from HQHair.


12 comments:

  1. I've only managed to pick up the conditioner so far but I want the shampoo and hair oil too :) These are lovely freebies! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had the full size conditioner before and it's lush. All of the freebies are well worth it xx

      Delete
  2. I got all 4 :') you should stock up if they are only £2 :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i will be doing over the weekend. Although i don't need the oil as i have the full size version already. Love it x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is. have you checked it out yet? well worth it for just £2 xx

      Delete
  4. Cant wait to try this! Im sure I have tried one- but not this one before x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've tried the volumising shampoo before but I've got to say I prefer this one. Feels lighter on my hair

      xx

      Delete
  5. I also got glamour this month but got the Percy and Reed finishing polish which has also been incredible. Definitely a brand I'll be buying from in the future, I might have to get another issue just so I can get something else!

    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The finishing polish is really nice. I got quite a few Percy & Reed products a while back and getting this shampoo made up for the fact I'd used up my other one.

      xx

      Delete
  6. Thanks hun, this is much appreciated. I already have this award but i'm so grateful that you thought of me

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've wanted to get this but every magazine had the freebie stolen off it! annoying! Who does that?!


    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete