Makebelieve Tan

I've been wearing tan since I was about 15 and have made some pretty horrendous blunders along the way.

But I like to think that at the ripe age of 20 I can get my tan right, no streaks and no mess.

So for a few months I've been using St Moriz tanning mousse, but I may have discovered a new tan that I've fallen in love with.

Makebelieve number 4 tanning lotion rates that it will give you a deep but golden tan without any streaks or uneven colour.

I was slightly dubious when I first used it, it went on in a dark liquid form which was good for making sure you didn't miss a spot. I can't say I'm a fan of the smell but the results speak for themselves.

I woke up to find an even tan with not a hue of orange in site! I'm so pleased with this tan, it even tanned my legs to perfection which usually flop when tan gets on them, forever wanting to be pale.

Check out the difference from my pale arm to then tanned legs! Amazing

The only thing I don't like about this tan after seeing the results is the price, short term this is great if you have a special occasion to get tanned for, but if you're a serial tanner like myself then I fear I would get in serious debt with this one. Bummer. 

You can get this tan from Lookfantastic


Have you tried makebelieve tan before?



6 comments:

  1. This sounds good! You can really see the difference x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love this tan. Just too expensive :( xx

      Delete
  2. I was into St.Tropez Mousse Tan for a hot minute. I got sick of people commenting on my skin. It's so expensive to keep up though! And I'm the palest person to walk the planet, but I actually don't mind it at all. I'd rather be pale and have money. Hard when you live in Fake N' Bake central...California.

    Girl you rock that tan! It looks natural. Not orange like most of them

    Little Red Umbrellas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's my issue. It just costs so much. Have you heard of St Moriz before? That's really cheap but gives you a good tan week on week.

      Thank you, I'd hate to look orange :)

      xxx

      Delete

  3. I'm ghostly pale so I've kind of given up on fake tan and just accepted the ghostlyness! But I have to say I'm tempted by this - my biggest hatred is the not being able to wear white due to the fake tan rubbing off on it, sounds like St.Tropez might be worth a go though

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like it does a great job! I've never used make believe before. At the moment I use boots soltan, it's the best tan I've ever used I think xx

    ReplyDelete