I Heart You Nail Art



I've wanted to get back into my nail art stride again for a while now and up until now, I have to admit, I was a little hesitant. 

But I've bitten the bullet and decided my first branch into nail art again will be inspired by Valentine's Day. Because who doesn't love a bit of romance. 

I applied a layer of Nailtiques Formula 1 as my base coat, followed by two layers of the fabulous Pillow Fight from Ciate. 



I then took a curby grip and dotted into Kiss Chase to create a heart shape on my chosen nails. Running it diagonally across one way, then the other to create that heart shape. 



I then decided to add a little sparkle with Confetti onto alternate nails. 





Quite a simple nail art session tbh and I love the finishing look. So pretty and very appropriate for Valentine's Day. 

What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute design! I love how simple it is. I'm definitely going to give it a go.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete