Spa Find - Conditioning Scalp Mud Review*

Spa Find Review on Beka's Beauty. Beauty blogger, fashion blogger and lifestyle blogger from the North West UK.


I have heard of a lot of hair products but never a scalp mud. And that's why when Spa Find sent me their Conditioning Scalp Mud to try, I was more than intrigued.

The mask is creamy and thick with a rich floral scent that my hair loves!

After using this Scalp Mud for a few washes, I noticed that my hair was a lot shinier and softer. Not only that, the condition after I dried it was great too. 

But I've got to say the biggest difference was how long my hair lasted without getting greasy from using the mud. Usually I'm a shower ever day kind of girl, but with this mud, I can go a few days without water touching my hair. Impressed indeed. 


British beauty blogger, Beka's Beauty, review of Spa Find Hair Mud Conditioning Mask. Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion blogger from manchester and Cheshire. North West UK

Manchester, Cheshire and North West Blogger reviews Spa Find's mud conditioning mask with some great results. Beauty bloggers, fashion blogger and lifestyle blogger from Manchester, Cheshire and the North West


You can get this Heavenly Hydration Conditioning Scalp Mud from Spa Find

2 comments:

  1. This product looks great, I'd love to try something to help relax my scalp!

    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Top web site, I hadn't come across idlemendacity.blogspot.com earlier during my searches!
    Keep up the superb work! beauty salon hoboken

    ReplyDelete