What I Love Book

One of my favourite things to do during the week is to check out the New In This Week section from Topshop. I don't know if anybody else does this, but it's one of my favourite past times. 

This week I was browsing through their new Unique range and came across this cute little book, perfect for Valentine's Day. 




You get to fill in the blanks of why you adore the person you're with, making this a Valentine's gift that's personal and sentimental. What a lovely way to remind you both why you love eachother without having to spend too much money.

You can get the What I Love Book here at Topshop

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen this before but its so cute!
    http://www.lovefromsammie.com/2014/02/review-babyliss-curl-secret.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! I might have to get this!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete