Rather Disappointing...

Recently I've been feeling quite tired and I think my skin is starting to show the strain. Dull skin, bags and and oily complexion does not a beauty blogger make. So I had to do something about it.

The L'Oreal CC Creams have been integral within my make up bag since Christmas and it continues with the Anti-Fatigue version. Rather than the purple and green formula I'm used to, this one features a peachy orange shade that combats the pigmentation that appears on tired skin. 

However, compared to the other two, I was really disappointed with this one. Rather than blending well with my skin, this one leaves my skin a horrible orange shade. I definitely won't be buying this one again and will be sticking to the Anti Redness and Anti Dullness shades from now on.






6 comments:

  1. It's a shame that you didn't get on with this one. I wasn't a huge fan of the green one but loveeee the original and this one :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this one for the exact same reasons as you, however it's now in the bin. I can't believe how orange it goes. It just didn't work for me at all :( I'm glad you said the others are better because it put me right off trying anymore!

    www.champagnetote.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so odd that this one is so different! I love the green one! Thanks for your review I'll make sure to avoid this one in future! Xx

    Lydiaar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find this is quite orange too, but I apply a light powder over the top and it tones down the orangeness a little.

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i use the anti-redness and its so good! the coverage is great and makes my skin so smooth!

    Multitasking Damsel Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds really disappointing - I haven't tried any of these x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete